Monday 12 January 2009

Tagged!

Well, this is my first tag - from the lovely Heidi Pocketbook!

The rules were that I had to:-
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

The strange thing is, by utter coincidence, the photo in question is one of my wedding, and the second one of my wedding I have posted today, having not looked at them for many months. I'd been looking for wedding photos earlier for one which had my wedding cake in it (as per my last post!) and the following picture is the 4th one from that same folder!

This is a picture of me and my husband outside our church just after we got married. It is not by any means a picture I would have chosen to post; it is out of focus, and I am not smiling - but rules are rules, and this was the 4th one in the folder! You can see the lovely flowers though - these, like the cake, were inspired by the amazing colours in the little lizard. I am not a big fan of conventional so something a little more colourful was more in keeping with what we both wanted.

I am tagging the following people now to do the same if they would like to:-

CuteasPieCottage - the wonderful Lorri and her gorgeous blog;

Everyday Elegance - exuberant, organised, colourful, funny Sarah;

AkaWest - lovely Lisa, with cracking recipes as an added bonus;

Simplistic Treasures - dear Kelly, with her inspirational posts and faith!

If anyone is reading this blog, please do go and have a look at these other wonderful, inspirational, funny, warm and uplifting ladies sites. You will not regret it!

3 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I like it! Even though you aren't smiling, it's a good picture. You look like you had an elegant wedding, and your bouquet was so pretty!

I'm glad you could participate and that you had a good picture to share :-)

Anonymous said...

It think it's a great picture and those flowers are gorgeous!

Thanks for picking me, I was wondering what I was going to post today.

akawest said...

Hmmm, some say there are no coincidences! I'm not one of them, but none the less, I am happy I get to see your beautiful wedding photo. Even blurry, you look radiant.

Thanks for choosing me. This will be fun.