Thursday 12 March 2009

I got mail!!!


Look at this Mummy, mail for me!!! All the way from America!!


While you recover from the horror of the postage cost Mummy, I will have a go at getting into it myself......


A BUBBLE MACHINE!! AND BUBBLES!!! AND EXTRA BUBBLES!!! HOW DID LINDSEY KNOW THAT IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER EVER EVER!!!!
And what gorgeous clothes!! Lindsey has such AMAZING taste in lovely things!! How lucky am I! Yes, Mummy, I promise I will be more tidy when I have my own wardrobe, but right now I want to play with them all on the settee...


What do you think Mummy?? Does this one go with my jumper??


I don't care if we are indoors Mummy, I am keeping this one on!

What do you mean I'm driving too fast?? Better get used to it Bunny - we do things at top speed in our walker!!

To dearest Jaime, and darling Lindsey - a thousand thank you's from Northern Ireland - you have made one little girl and her Mummy very happy today. Your kindness and generosity will never be forgotten!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the sneaky little grin she has in the picutre with the clothes. So adorable!

Lorri said...

I love this post! Her smiles are to be cherished and remembered. They grow up so fast! Lovely little darling.
Lorri

BECKY said...

Hi Fiona!! What a sweet blessing from Jaime!! And how absolutely precious Amelie is with all of her new goodies!! I just love getting things in the mail too,...even if it is just a card!!

I hope you have had a great week, friend!! I feel like I have missed so much lately, and have definitely missed visiting with you and Amelie!! You are both such day brighteners!!

Love 'n hugs,
Becky

Elena said...

All her pictures are so cute! She is very photogenic. I just loved the hats:) Have a great day! Love, Elena

A House FULL of Grace said...

Darling Amelie, do you know that you are an absolute celebrity among your American fans? Sweet, adorable posts like this only make us want more of you. Your mummy sure knows how to capture the moment and create a story with her camera.

So happy the two of you were blessed by your special birthday package. I can picture the smiles all around. The fun is just beginning, dear one. Your big day hasn't even officially arrived yet!

Love to you today from The Tribe. Give your mummy a big squeeze from me! ~S

Jaime said...

Dear Fiona and Amelie, Lindsey and I are soooo glad that the package made it there and in time before your birthday. We love reading about the both of you and your treasures and special moments that are shared. I only hope one day Lindsey and Amelie can meet and share a good laugh at what their mommies did in making a friendship online. Take care and enjoy. Love Jaime

Sarah said...

Such sweet little hats! Even sweeter the little girl, however. :-) I've been away for a while, then cleaning up a mess in our house after the weekender fun, so I was just now able to make my blog rounds!

What a wonderful big box ~ such mysteries revealed!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Oh, she is just so cute!!! Not only do I enjoy these pictures but my tween does as well. Give that little sweetie hugs and kisses from us♥