Friday 17 April 2009

Friday at last!

Darling Baby Kay, it is lovely to be at Friday again, with the weekend ahead of us!! I have nothing to complain about since we had Daddy at home on Monday and Tuesday, but it still seems like we missed him more than usual during the day at home once he went back to work. The weather for the weekend is set to be nicer than it has been lately too, so we might manage to take that long walk over to Gosford Forest we have been meaning to do for so long! I sometimes think that by the time we get around to doing that you will be riding your little bicycle alongside us instead of being pushed in your pram!

Today we went up to Carrickfergus to drop our 'baby names' book up to K - who is 35 weeks pregnant with baby boy #3! She reckons that they used the names they liked for baby boy #1, and managed to get to a consensus on the names for baby boy #2 - so when they discovered that baby #3 was also going to be a boy they were into tough terrain!! I had tried to throw in a few names that we had picked out provisionally before we knew that you were a pink baby and not a blue baby - but they have a big, tricky surname like us, and it can be hard to get names to sit together with it. We'll have to wait and see what they come up with!!

We even managed to pop into see Nanny and Grandad for lunch which was great for everyone. You haven't slept a huge amount today - but you did stay in very cheerful form right up until you went to sleep - so I think you had a happy wee day - I know that I did! All my love x x

5 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

She really is looking more and more like your hubby!!! What a cute smile!! Thanks always for your kind words on my blog!! You always manage to brighten my world with your words and then I come here and see this beautiful baby!!! Hope your weekend is great!

akawest said...

I am loving that little semi-smirk.

Oooh, I just realized (would you have spelled that realised?) that warmer temperatures will bring photos of Baby Kay in new summery outfits. That will be fun.

Elena said...

I just love the expressions on her face. You do such a wonderful job of capturing her emotion and personality on film! Have a happy and wonderful weekend! Rich is not on call this weekend, so he can truly relax from his job.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Those chubby cheeks!!!

Jaime said...

Amelie you truly are a princess.
You can see God's love in her eyes.
I have a lot to catch up on.
Been a busy week and I haven't had time to find the computer between trips and a 10 year old's social life.
Miss you guys. I am going to get back in routine so I don't miss any more precious postings. Much love. Jaime