Friday 26 June 2009

Sunshine senorita!!

Nothing quite like sitting in the back garden with Mummy, my laptop, my xylophone, my gorgeous sunhat from Lindsey and Jaime, and having fun!!

Darling Baby Kay, we have had a busy few days whizzing about seeing our lovely friends and their new babies. We have fitted in shopping for some new trousers, and met Nanny and Granda for coffee this afternoon. Nanny has bought you some shorties PJ's because we are so ill-equipped for this amazing weather! You have lots of toes-in pairs to keep you warm, and usually I am putting you to bed and checking you are warm enough, but we are the other end of the scale - leaving your nursery window open, pulling the blinds to keep you cool. The shortie PJ's are very sweet, but suddenly you are a little girl and not a little baby anymore. It is strange the way sometimes I look at you and see my Baba, and other times you look at me and I realise you are 15 months old already, and well on your way to being a big girl!

Either way, sweet dreams my darling x x

8 comments:

akawest said...

She is growing up! Shortie pajamas were always exciting to me as a little girl. When my mom put those in my dresser, and packed away the others, I knew it was summer, the best season of all!

You have yourself a fantastic weekend withe the cutest baby/toddler on the Internet.

BECKY said...

She is really growing up right before our eyes, Fiona!! The baby look is slowly disappearing and the little girl look is showing. So hard to believe.

Blessings to you my sweet friend and thank you so much for all of your kindness, caring, prayer and just you being you!!

Your friendship is a total joy to me!!

Keeping you close in thoughts and prayers, my friend!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Elena said...

I love her sun hat! Mary would not wear hats for a long time but now she loves them! Amelie is growing up so fast. What a little beauty she is! Have wonderful warm weekend. Hugs, Elena

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Amelie is looking so very toddlerish these days☺ What a cutie in her hat and with her favorite toys!

Alice said...

aw, what a great picture! she's having a blast in the sun - so beautiful :). fiona, i love your blog!

Lois Christensen said...

She is so adorable! Looks just like a little girl now! And it still gets to me sometimes when I look at my 16 year old, I can still see that little person she once was! Enjoy your week!

Sarah said...

A hat a day keeps the sunburn away. *smiles* for you this weekend. Such a blessing to see her growing up, I'm so glad you're sharing your blog with us. :-)

A House FULL of Grace said...

Did you reinforce the backsides of Baby Kay's new trousers?

Please keep track of how many times Baby Kay wears her shorties PJ's throughout the summer. We can compare notes in October and see how the weather was!!