Thursday 18 June 2009

Hello to Daddy!!

Dear Daddy, tonight you are in Barcelona and I am writing my own blog entry this evening for Mummy! We have had a lovely day together - my favourite parts were when Mummy lost the shampoo bottle down the back of the bath and had to go crawling around the floor looking for it, and my yoghurt that I had after my dinner! I have been in bed for about 40 minutes and am sleeping soundly while Mummy catches up on visiting her blog-friends and keeps an eye on the sweet potato and beef casserole that she is making for me for dinner tomorrow! We are both really looking forward to having you home again and starting our weekend together,

Love Baby Kay

PS I didn't get myself locked in the car today or anything else daft like that!!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

MMM... Yogurt sounds so good. And please share the recipe for the casserole you are making. I would love to try it. Hope you have a blessed week dear friend.

Love Jaime

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Mmm, that casserole sounds yummy!

I think BabyKay is amazing being able to post while sleeping ;-)

BECKY said...

Hi Sweet Fiona, How's my friend? Loved hearing from Amelie today!! She really is advanced for her age, you know??

I sure hope you are doing well!! I have missed visiting with you!!
Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie!!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Lois Christensen said...

What a cute post! Love how she "remembers" locking herself in the car!! Adorable picture!

akawest said...

Thank you Baby kay for sharing the fun that your mum and you have while your dad is working. Don't be too hard on your mother, for one day you will be locking, and dropping with the best of 'em.

Elena said...

What a sweet letter for daddy to get! You look a lot like Mary when she eats her pudding! Sweet dreams little darling and tell you mummy hello for me! Love, Elena

Alice said...

i LOVE baby kay! fun post! hope daddy gets home soon :)

A House FULL of Grace said...

Dear Baby Kay,

I think your mummy needs a little vacation. Just a bit of regrouping to remind herself that she is doing a superb job with you and that lost shampoo bottles and babies locked in cars happen to the best of the best (which is why it can happen to her!), and serve as delightful stories down the road.

I hope you have enjoyed a lovely weekend together and, while celebrating your daddy properly, I trust you have also smothered your mummy with hugs and kisses galore to make her heart soar to the mountain tops.

You are a most blessed princess, Baby Kay, to have been given such a wonderful, loving mummy. But of course, you already know that. Please give her an extra love from Team Somma, but especially from me!!

Sarah said...

Oooh, delicious yogurt! Such a sweet photo brings back memories of one of my wee ones ~ not so little anymore! After he tired of eating, he painted himself with the yogurt, after taking off his outer garments.