Tuesday 9 June 2009

Lunch with K!

Darling Baby Kay, we had a wonderful time this morning at Jo Jingles - you are really starting to get so much more out of it now that you can shuffle about and get yourself some instruments and toys when you want. O was very impressed at you doing the actions to Fancy Dance too - you had great fun!

We then headed over to pick up K from her mum's house in the Moy. She is over from England for the week and it is lovely to have her just up the road. I don't miss very many people from my years living overseas, but K is one of those people I miss very much. She was at our wedding, comes over regularly to see her family, and never misses a chance to call and see us or meet somewhere. She loves to see you, and you were not at all strange with her. You were even happy to sit with her and let her give you some of your lunch when we were eating out! Hopefully if the weather is nice we will be able to meet up again on Thursday and make the most of having her here for a while.

This evening you are fast asleep, and Daddy has headed up to the farm to give Granda B some bread for the hens, but I suspect it is more because he wants to see Uncle J's new electric golf trolley!!! Sweet dreams my love x x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your day sounded lovely ~ friends, fellowship and good food! We've been amazingly at home the entire day. Rather shocking, after nearly 2 weeks of go go go. I've found myself weeding in the garden, and enjoying the exercize. I hope the rest of your week continues the fun.

Lois Christensen said...

Isn't it nice when they like other people and will sit with them? Sounds like a great day!

Alice said...

cute picture of baby kay! she's really gaining personality - she looks so bubbly and fun! have a good week. i just wanted to pop over and say 'hi!'

akawest said...

Bossy Lisa requests action shots of the Fancy Dance before she has to watch stranger's children on YouTube and mentally picture Baby Kay's face on their bodies.

Watching a personality emerge is quite a bit of fun. Well, for most of us. I doubt my mother would agree, since I emerged as a shy, neurotic child. LOL