Wednesday 27 May 2009

Shoe Girl!!

Darling Baby Kay, you are still coughing away and sniffling like crazy, but you are also perking up a little bit too, which is a relief, so I hope this marks a turning point and you are on the mend.

We headed up to Newry today to pick up your car seat, and it is great to have you back in your own wee chair. You sit much higher up in it than in the one the girls had so kindly lent us, so you are back to watching the world whizz past your window!

You are also exploring much more than before - so this weekend we are off to buy stair gates, as you are making a break for the stairs and the front door at every opportunity. When Daddy came home from work tonight he left the kitchen door open and by the time we realised you weren't in the sitting room you were already re-arranging the shoes under the stairs. Who needs toys!!

7 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

And when she's done organizing your shoes, send her over here! I could use some help! She looks too grown up!!! Hope she's feeling better soon!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

It's never too early for your sweetie to be a shoe queen☺

I'm glad the Vicks is helping. I wasn't sure if it was just available in the states, and I'm glad you were able to find some.

Hugs and kisses for Amelie, and have her share them with you too!

akawest said...

Oooh, she will be a huge shoe shopper. Just you wait!

Allie, who was keen on playing with shoes at Baby Kay's age, would love your shoe rack. She just told me she is looking for something exactly like what you have.

I will be MIA from Blogland, but will try to wrestle away Gary's laptop while we are moving. I should have Internet service on June 2. Take good care of the cutest baby on the Internet, while I am gone.

BECKY said...

Oh Fiona, Everytime I see a pic of your little sweetie, MY HEART JUST MELTS!!

I love the pic in the post before this one, too! She could make me want another baby...OK maybe not, but another grandbaby??!!!

So glad she's feeling a bit better!! Praying for you all!!

Love and hugs,
Becky

Anonymous said...

So precious! I'm sorry I've been absent, I left a post on my blog explaining everything.

Elena said...

I love the picture of her holding the red shoe. So cute! Mary loves shoes too and is rearranging our shoes in our closet when ever she gets the chance. It is really funny when they put the giant shoes on and try to walk around in them:)

A House FULL of Grace said...

It starts early, doesn't it. Your shoe collection looks like mine...practical and comfy and a little bit spunky. Maybe you won't have to worry about Baby Kay having a shoe fettish afterall, the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree!