Monday 15 December 2008

Things that make you go bleughhh...

Darling Baby Kay - you are off to bed after a very excitable half hour of bath and final feed. You always enjoy the bath more than the feed, but I suspect that is down to the fact that you spend most of your time in the bath trying to suck the flannel or scoop the water into your mouth with your hands. By the time we come to feed you the last thing you want is more liquid!!
There was more excitement, but less fun before the bath when your Daddy tried to clean your nose! You are nursing a little cold at the minute and your nose runs continually. I always said I would never be one of those women who let their children tear about with a dripping nose - it totally turns me over! Like most things I thought about babies this notion has disappeared in the reality of actually having a baby! Anyone going past our house today would have thought I was trying to wrestle you, what with all my twisting, and your shouting and wriggling. You holler like you are in abject agony, and stop immediately we stop, with not a tear in sight. It is your idea of torture.
There is very little else that really pushes your buttons except Weetabix - you have happily eaten everything we have given you but you steadfastly refuse Weetabix.
That is only natural though since it makes your Daddy go bleughhh too!

No comments: