Tuesday 23 December 2008

Seasons Eatings!!

Darling Little Christmas Pudding - today has been a busy day finishing off the last few things for our visitors coming for Christmas. Nanny and Granda arrive tomorrow for 3 days so I wanted everything done and dusted so that we can truly enjoy some special family time when they are down here with us. You have been such a special angel today - in wonderful bright form and having great fun with anything you can find. I keep discovering 2 little teeth marks in all sorts of odd places - my watch strap, your little board books, my little plastic keyring torch that fascinates you.

I have attached one of my favourite photos of you at the moment, as this is most probably my last post over the next few days - it was taken on our way to your first party - a little baby fancy dress one at Jo Jingles music group. Fortunately Mummies didn't have to dress up! You loved your outfit, but were a bit confused by the padding in the tummy. You kept touching it and looking up at me, as much as to say 'Where did this all come from' - a bit like me this time last year when I was pregnant and getting bigger by the day!! You even kept your little hat on which was a result! I love you in this wee costume so much I think I might even put you in it on Christmas morning for church - it might be the last chance I get to dress you up in outrageous fancy dress before you are big enough to object!

I can't wait this year to share Christmas Day with you - our biggest present and blessing in our lives. My life has changed so much since you arrived, and the amazing part is that I feel that the best part of my life has just begun. This is the start of the most incredible journey together (DV) and I feel like I am truly beginning to understand what life is all about. All thanks to you, my Darling Little Pudding.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Give this sweet baby a big hug and kiss from me. Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
Lorri