Thursday 8 October 2009

Welcome Home, Daddy!!

Darling Kay, tonight Daddy came home from Poland and you were so happy to see him! While I finished making the dinner you and he managed a quick stroll around to the park to play on the swings and pick up some stones and leaves along the way! You have had such a tiring day today - lots of playing at home, and walking to and from the Post Office, so it's no surprise that you were asleep within 2 minutes of Daddy feeding you and settling you in your cot with Moo. Now it's only one more day until the weekend, and we will all be spending the whole time together - bliss!

4 comments:

akawest said...

Aw, she looks so happy! Too bad she can't yet grab the camera, so we could see your happy face. Enjoy your family time!

BECKY said...

YAY for family time!! I really can't begin to tell you the joy I feel when I see your little sweetie's face on my computer! I so love that you journal like this! I hope you do it for a LONG time!

Have a wonderful weekend! We will! We'll be celebrating in the town we got married in! How fun!!
Love you, my friend!
Great Big HUGS!!
Becky

Elena said...

What a cute photo! I had to chuckle to see her in motion and think about what you said about her rushing the camera when you take her picture. Your weekend sounds wonderful! Hugs, Elena

Lois Christensen said...

She looks so happy! And why not, her Daddy's home! Very sweet. Enjoy your time with your hubby!!